Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey offers an outstanding to win Ten prizes of 100,000 (worth £500 in-store) in rewards for lucky customers in return for sharing their experience with the company. Sainsbury’s feedback Survey is all your latest experience at the store. All your feedback in Sainsbury’s Feedback will be used to improve customer satisfaction so they can do better.
So, if you’ve visited any Sainsbury’s, participate in Sainsbury’s Survey at www.lettuce-know.com from here and win Ten prizes of 100,000 (worth £500 in-store) in rewards.
Here in this article, we had provided official rules, eligibilities, and useful links to win Sainsbury’s Rewards from the Sainsbury’s customer service survey.
Tell Sainsbury’s Survey Reward
- Ten prizes of 100,000 (worth £500 in-store)
Sainsbury’s Customer Feedback Survey Rules, and Eligibility
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY.
- Must be a resident of the USA.
- Must be over 18 to participate.
- One entry per purchase receipt.
- Employees are not allowed.
Lettuce-Know Sainsburys Online Survey Requirements
- Sainsbury’s Survey Invitation
- A valid email address is required.
- Basic knowledge of English.
- A device like a mobile or laptop
- A secure web connection.
How To Take Tell Sainsbury’s Survey
- Go to Sainsbury’s Survey at www.lettuce-know.com
- Enter the Amount Spend, Transaction Number, Date, Time, and Store Number from your invitation.
- Click on “START” to give your feedback.
- Now, you will be taken to the Sainsbury’s Feedback Survey.
- Start answering some online questions based on your personal experience.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with various statements.
- Rate your satisfaction with customer service, prices, staff, products, and some other statements.
- In the last, enter your name, phone number, and email address.
- Finally, click on Next to complete your survey.
- Sainsbury’s Survey: www.lettuce-know.com
Hopefully, you would like this information and will be helpful for you to win the Ten prizes of 100,000 (worth £500 in-store) from Sainsbury’s Survey.
Want to mention anything special about Sainsbury’s feedback, write down us below.