Ace Hardware survey is the official web portal of Ace Hardware Customer Satisfaction Survey which provides an esteemed opportunity to win one of 15 $50 Gift Cards. To claim your rewards, you need to share their feedback honestly about Ace Hardware on your latest experience.
So, do provide your feedback in the Ace Hardware Survey at survey3.medallia.com/talktoace from here and help them to improve. The Ace Hardware survey aims to gather your opinion, complaints, or suggestions which help them to grow better.
Read the following Ace Hardware Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide and know your eligibility to win Ace Hardware Rewards.
www.talktoace.com – Ace Hardware Survey Reward
- one of 15 $50 Gift Cards
For sharing your feedback in the Ace Hardware Customer Survey, you can win one of 15 $50 Gift Cards.
Ace Hardware Survey Rules and Eligibility
- Must be legal residents of the United States.
- Your age must be over 18 years.
- Only one survey per guest per day.
- Must not be an employee of Ace Hardware.
- Ace Hardware receipt.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish.
- An internet-connected device.
How To Complete Talktoace.com – ACE Hardware Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Go to the Ace Hardware Survey Site at survey3.medallia.com/talktoace
- Choose language and press yes if you have the receipt
- Click on Begin Survey to give your feedback.
- Start answering some online questions honestly.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with Ace Hardware.
- Give appropriate ratings to staff, environment, cleanliness, etc.
- Fill in your personal information to get your coupon.
- Submit the Ace Hardware Survey.
- Upon completion, you will receive a chance to win one of 15 $50 Gift Cards
ACE Hardware Contact Details
Call On- 1-888-827-4223
Mail On- [email protected]
So, This is all about the ACE Hardware Survey at survey3.medallia.com/talktoace. If you’ve visited any ACE Hardware, fill out the survey at survey3.medallia.com/talktoace and get a chance to get one of 15 $50 Gift Cards.
Want to mention anything special, reach us by commenting below…